Introducing the simple way to recycle food waste at home - the Bokashi Bin is a unique product which allows you to compost all of your food waste.
Bokashi is a dry mixture of bran and molasses infused with beneficial micro-organisms that suppress pathogens and stop your waste from putrefying or emitting foul odours.
- Twin pack includes 3-4 months supply of bokashi bran
- Available as single or double kit
- 18ltr capacity
The Bokashi Bin Twin Pack includes:
- 2 Bokashi Bins with carry handle, air tight lid and drainage tap
- 2 inner drain trays
- 1 scoop/liquid drain cup
- 1 push tool
- Full instructions
- 1kg of Bokashi Bran (3 - 4 months supply)
- 100% home composting
- double kit has the benefit of allowing you to continue composting when the first one is full as you can leave one to ferment while filling the second
- produces a liquid feed which is packed with beneficial microbes and can be diluted as a plant feed or poured down the drain to prevent algae build up and odours.
- Bokashi is a dry mixture of bran and molasses infused with beneficial micro-organisms that suppress pathogens and stop your waste from putrefying or emitting foul odours.
- Using bokashi in your garden reduces the need to purchase fertiliser and pesticides, significantly reducing your gardening expenses
- Quick and easy to make and use.
- Small, compact and odour free, making it ideal for any kitchen space.
- Directs food way from landfill and straight into your garden
- Creates nutrient rich soil while reducing CO2 emissions.
- Decontaminates soil from damaging pollutants and pathogens.
- Contributes to excellent growth in your garden.
- Low process temperature – room temperature.
Download the specification sheetKitchen Composter pdf 495 KB
For more information on this product and to request a product specification contact the IPL team below.
Get in touch
Do you have a question or need more information? Fill out the form and an expert will be in touch very soon.