Bale arm containers / trays are widely used in agriculture, food production, food service and retail industries for efficient handling, distribution and display of fresh produce, food and meat products. These trays provide efficiencies and cost savings over ‘one trip’ corrugated or wood alternatives.
- Range of sizes
- Excellent stacking strength
- Ventilated to maintain air flow & product freshness
- Choice of standard & bespoke colours
- Areas for customer print or logos
- Ticket / label holders
- Dimpled side walls facilitate clean label removal
- Efficient supplier to consumer ‘Onetouch’ solution
- Enhanced product protection
- Improved hygiene
- Fast retail replenishment
- Effective display & consumer product selection
- Trays nest for efficient return logistics
Half Tray Two stack side-by-side on 600 x 400mm trays
Flat Tray Two stacked heights
Shallow Tray Shallow tray for smaller loads
Standard Tray The industry standard produce tray
Deep Tray Deep tray for larger loads
Download the specification sheetOneNest Range pdf 3870 KB
For more information on this product and to request a product specification contact the IPL team below.
Get in touch
Do you have a question or need more information? Fill out the form and an expert will be in touch very soon.