Inspired by European designs, series 48 made of FDA-grade polypropylene are perfectly suited to food business realities. These pails offer a high standard of performance with minimal plastic, making it an economical packaging solution. Completely leakproof, these containers are able to withstand hot-filling. With 9 sizes from 8 liter to 20 liters and a multitude of decorative possibilities, you are sure to find the solution to your need.
- Tamper evident security system
- Perfect for retail and industrial markets
- Easy to open and use
- IML and Dry offset decoration available
- Polypropylene pails (PP)
- High density polyethylene lids (HDPE)
- Available with or without plastic handle
- Easier for end user to remove compared to a tear strip
- Tab stays attached to avoid any food contamination
- Tamper evidence on the pail not the lid
- No interference when applying labels
- No interference when pail is upside down
- Leak proof without gasket
- PP holds a tighter dimensional spec than HDPE
- Perfect for hot fill application (up to 180°F)
- High impact resin available for freezing applications
- Thinner wall with competitive top load compared to HDPE
- Less polypropylene means it’s less costly
Download the specification sheetIPL_global_Broc_US-Rigid_48SERIES-FOOD pdf 2045 KB
For more information on this product and to request a product specification contact the IPL team below.
Get in touch
Do you have a question or need more information? Fill out the form and an expert will be in touch very soon.